One should remain careful while using knives but yes they have a funny side as well, knives can be used for fun and interesting purposes too. To remove stickers and to pop up balloons, one will for sure see the fun side of these Damascus knives then! Let us all see that which are those interesting and fun ways which can be operated by simple pocket or folding knives:
To Remove stickers
At times, it is difficult to peel off stubborn stickers. What should you do? Take a simple pocket knife and you can peel off stubborn stickers easily. No leftover chunks or residue of stickers will be left out on your shirts if you will peel them off by using simple pocket knives. A simple and sharp pocket knife can easily scrape through any kind of sticker residue from your shirts.
To pop balloons
How can you make your party time or your graduation party more party looking one? You can do that by popping balloons. Before you attend and go to your graduation party, have pocket knives in your pant pocket and pop as many balloons in that party as you can! Such a fun and interesting use of these knives.
Other Fun ways to use Damascus pocket knives
- It is obvious that to open a letter, you need a letter opener but in today times, we hardly have letter openers in our boxes. If you are in some hurry and you want to open up urgent letter then do that by using a pocket knife.
- To start a fire has become easier now. With the help of a pocket knife, you can try out many ways and mediums to start a fire.
- What to do when these lightweight papers around you get to start to blow? Use a pocket knife and keep those lightweight papers not to be blown away.
- If you want to transform your pants right into shorts, then instead of using other devices and cutters, you can use a pocket knife. Now it is easy to get a fresh and new pair of shorts as you will be making them out from your old pair of pants.
- Lastly, we will talk about hunting games. To break down a bit of smaller hunting games, these pocket knives can be exercised. You can cut the meat of your hunting game into more and much manageable pieces by using a regular in form pocket knife.