People these days regard smartphones as an important part of their lives. No matter you are sitting with friends or family everyone will be busy in staring the phone screens. Well, there is a lot to do on smartphones. They are pretty much like a new world. There are millions of apps available on Google. Most of the apps are free, but many apps only allow you to play the basic version. It means if you want to enjoy the pro version with full features, then take a few dollars out of your pocket.
Do you know that there is another solution to the problem? You can enjoy the full features of the paid apps without spending money. Lucky Patcher is the app that can help you in this regard.
Lucky patcher to enjoy pro versions of the apps:
The ads that appear on the screen while using an app are quite frustrating. You want to enjoy the full features of the apps, but they are not for free in pro versions. You have to pay to access many apps, which is quite irritating. You need a tool to hack these apps and have a chance to enjoy the full-featured apps without paying even a buck.
Lucky Patcher is an android app that lets you bypass the in-app purchases. It is a tool that works as an ad blocker as well. It blocks the ads so that you can use the apps without getting interrupted. When you install the LP app on your android phone, then you can bypass the license verification process of the paid apps.
How to remove license verification process?
One thing that you must know before installing the LP app is that it is not available on the Google Play Store due to its hacking features. Now let’s check out how you can remove the license verification using the lucky patcher app:
You have to root your device if you want to enjoy the full features of the app. Remember that rooting your device may harm your phone and void your warranty.
- Then open the lucky patcher app (it has a smiling yellow emoji).
- When you open the lucky patcher app, you see a list of the apps you have already installed on your phone.
- Then choose the app you want to remove the license verification from.
- A menu will be opened.
- Click on “remove license verification.”
- A menu of different patches will be opened.
- Select the patch and click on the checkbox next to the patch you have selected.
- Click on the “apply” button
- The process of removing the license verification will begin.
- When the process is successfully completed, click “ok” to continue.
Lucky patcher is an interesting app that not only helps you hack different paid apps but also allows you to block annoying ads. Using the LP app means you can access the paid features of an app for free. Cool!